Ingredients for the Ham Balls:
2 lb. ground ham (I find it hard to get ground ham at the store, so call around to find it, but places that make their own ham salad, like Honey Baked Ham/Cafe can get it if you let them know in advance, sometimes grinding your own is great too!)
1 lb. ground pork
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk
2/3 cup plain bread crumbs
Ingredients for Glaze:
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup water
1/2 cup vinegar (I like apple cider vinegar)
1. Mix all the ingredients for the ham balls.
2. Form into balls. Place in a 13 X 9 pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
4. Mix together Glaze Ingredients and heat to boiling while balls are baking.
5. Pour Glaze over balls after the 20 minutes of baking, and Continue Baking for 30 more minutes.
For Freezing: Completely cook, cool, and package for freezing.
To Serve: Heat and Serve. Can Microwave straight from the freezer.