- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Place chicken in large ziplock.
- Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard. Pour over chicken in bag. Toss to coat well. Remove air from bag, seal & freeze.
- To prepare, thaw overnight & discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill chicken by cooking over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until done.
This delicious salsa can be prepared ahead of time & frozen in a separate bag, or made fresh while the chicken is cooking.
Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 medium jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine first 9 ingredients (through sugar).
2. Add salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
3. Allow at least 20 minutes to let flavors develop (freeze at this point if desired).
4. Serve salsa on top of blackened chicken. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
***This recipe yields enough for 4 generous portions