- 1 lb. penne rigate or mostacolli, fully cooked and drained
- 1 c. ricotta cheese
- 3 c. marinara sauce (homemade or from a jar)
- 30 slices pepperoni or 1 pound turkey sausage
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
2. Pour marinara sauce over pasta. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and olives. Add shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
3. Cover in foil and seal in gallon zip-loc bag. Freeze.
4. Thaw. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until warmed through and cheese is melted.