12 slices bacon
12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
1 cup (real) mayonnaise
1 heaping tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
6 English muffins, split
1. Fry the bacon until chewy and slightly crisp. Then chop it.
2. Peel the hard boiled eggs and chop.
3. Add cheese, chopped bacon, and mayonnaise to a bowl.
4. Add Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Fold all the ingredients together and taste. Add more of whatever you think it needs.
6. Preheat your oven's broiler to low.
7. Spread a good amount on the halved English muffins.'
8. Please them on the lower rack of the oven and broil them for 3 to 4 minutes, being careful not to burn them. The topping should be hot and the cheese should be melted.